In life, we meet with different types of emergencies. The most common type of emergencies is educational emergencies, medical emergencies, and financial emergencies. Emergencies never warn before coming, the only thing that you can do is face them. Financial weakness is what makes these emergencies even more difficult and demanding. Today we do not see people having too much of liquid cash to deal with such emergencies, most of their money is invested in bank deposits, jewelry, and property. You need to arrange money quickly to surpass emergencies. Banks do not provide you loan that easily, they will have your purpose verified, income verified, identity verified and what not. It is also not necessary that your family and friends will be having the required amount of cash. What you can do during such times is use your idle property like a land or a house and arrange funds swiftly. One thing that you will have to do is get hold of a broker who can help you complete the deal with ease and in quick time.
To sell property, you must make sure that you have the following with you; otherwise selling a property might become a difficult task:
• You must be the absolute owner of the property and have done pre sales property inspections; well this is the most important fact. If you do not own the property, then you won’t be able to execute the power of attorney in the name of the new buyer.
• Sanctioned Plan: A photocopy of the sanctioned building plan is required. This has to be issued by a competent authority. Sanctioned plan will prove that the structure that you are living in is genuine and as per the laws of the municipal corporation of the area.
• Agreement for sale: This is the agreement on the basis of which you will sell your property, without the agreement of sale you cannot define the terms and conditions of the deal legally. Make sure that you get it registered with the competent authority and do pre handover inspection, know more at http://approvedbuildinginspection.com.au/our-services/pre-handover-inspections/; this will make you legally very strong.
• Other documents like the tax receipts, if you have any liabilities relating to the property then papers showing the exact details, certificate title, development agreement, power of attorney, indemnity bond, release deed and a few others.
Advantages of selling property
The various advantages of selling property are:
• You get a good amount of financial support during a crisis.
• The money which you get by selling the idle property can be used for some productive purposes like starting a new business venture.
• One big advantage is the pressure gets reduced, as real properties have a very volatile market, therefore, if you are getting a good price then you must consider selling. There is no point in keeping the property idle.